Date(s) - 20/09/2017 - 31/10/2017
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Crown Rhino Group is pleased to present a 2-month intensive ASIS Board Accredited CPP, PSP and PCI Certifications training in Ghana. Our training program, one of a kind, will prepare and equip qualified candidates with the necessary tools, knowledge and confidence needed to pass the internationally recognized CPP, PSP, and PCI examinations.
ASIS International is the leading organization for security professionals worldwide. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests. ASIS requirements are demanding and consequently, ASIS security certifications are held only by a distinguished group of professionals.
Why ASIS credentials?
- Increase your earning potential
- Enjoy worldwide recognition
- Be your own boss and Keep yourself up-to-date
- Encourage professional growth
- Expand your industry knowledge, and connect with certified colleagues and peers
What to expect
- An information and orientation session
- An introductory session of key domain areas
- A 2-month intensive lecture on the Protection of Assets (POA) and ASIS standards (one day/week)
- Access to online materials and quizzes
- 2- day retreat and Q&A sessions – Optional
- Group presentations, mentorship and support
- Final CPP, PSP and PCI mock exams
- Certificate of participation
- A trip to ASIS annual seminar for certificate presentation to candidates who pass the certification examination. – Optional
Who should attend
- Security consultants, managers and coordinators
- Security supervisors
- Government/public security/safety officials (police, army etc.)
- Security business owners and business owners
- Individuals who want an internationally recognized security management credentials/accreditations
- Security principles and practices
- Business principles and practices
- Personnel security
- Physical security
- Information security
- Crisis management
Limited spots available, register before July 30th 2017, for early bird rates (15% discount). Don’t miss this opportunity to advance yourself.
Registration Deadline: August 30th, 2017
Venue: La Palm, Golden Tulip, Alisa and Midindi Hotel.
Contact us: email@example.com
Tel: 050 323 8622
FEES: GHS 3,000.00
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW AND SPECIFY CPP, PSP OR PCI WORKSHOP IN THE COMMENT BOX.
Bookings are closed for this event.